jeudi 11 février 2010

Haïti Evolution Libération Prospérité (H.E.L.P.)


The creation of (H.E.L.P.) was inspired by a South American tale about a hummingbird that tries to put out a blazing forest fire by filling his tiny beak with water and dousing a burning tree. He was working diligently when another forest animal snickered,

“Hummingbird, what are you doing? You’re nuts. You can’t possibly put out that fire.” To which the hummingbird answered, “I may be crazy but I’m doing my share. I’m doing my share to stop the fire.”

It is with that same spirit of commitment, determination, and dedication that Haiti Evolution Libération Prospérité (H.E.L.P.) has been founded and intends to function throughout Haiti’s reconstruction and evolution process. We’ve decided to raise awareness in hopes that everyone will do their share as well.

« I’m doing my share …»

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire